If you want to be successful as a Real Estate Agent in Alabama, then engagement is essential. Approximately 87% of real estate agents pursue other careers within five years due to low earnings. If you are not at the forefront of people’s minds when they are looking for a new property, then you will miss out on potential leads. One of the most effective forms of digital marketing that helps agents grow their network and pursue potential leads is email marketing.
As a title company in Huntsville, Boundary Title offers all the real estate title services you and your client needs to get to the closing table.
Email Marketing For Real Estate Agents
Almost half of home sellers find their real estate agents through a referral from a trusted person in their life. By retaining past clients as a part of your engagement network, you are more likely to be referred when someone they know needs a realtor. Email marketing also helps prepare future buyers and sellers to work with you when they are ready. Email creates a relationship between you, past clients, and potential future clients. They will feel like you are someone they can trust with their future needs since they have gotten to know you.
Tips On Choosing An Email Marketing Software
Many companies offer software specifically for email marketing. These are the main tools you should look for:
- Templates that are beginner friendly and professional
- Mobile optimization that adjusts content to a mobile device
- Personalization that allows you to add subscriber names to the subject and body copy
- Automation that sends emails to new subscribers and lets you schedule campaigns ahead of time
- Simple analytic reports that are easy to read
Make Your List Available
Now that you have the software, you will need a subscriber list. Make sure to let your network know that they can subscribe. Post about it on social media, bring a sign-up sheet to open houses, add an opt-in signup form on your website, and run ads to reach people that might not see your account organically.
Campaigns To Send
There are a few different types of email campaigns you can send as a real estate agent in Alabama:
- Welcome Email – this campaign should be set up to automatically send as soon as someone subscribes to your email list. You can include links to your website, neighborhood guides, listings, etc.
- Open House Announcements – let them know when, where, and that you will be available to answer any questions and that you would love to meet them!
- Newsletter – varying in frequency from weekly to monthly, these let your subscribers know about upcoming events, recent blog posts, the latest real estate trends, and how they can contact you.
Helpful Content To Include
For any of the above campaigns, you want to make sure there is content that is relevant and helpful to your network. Neighborhood guides help current and potential residents discover new businesses and events that will make them connect with their community more. It also shows your knowledge of the neighborhood and gives them confidence in you. Listing announcements, open houses, and video tours can create excitement among potential buyers. You can also include stories of how you have helped someone find their dream home or sold a home faster than expected.
The goal is to create content that convinces your subscribers that they know you and can trust your knowledge and expertise. Buying and selling is stressful for the average person, and you want them to know that they are in good hands with you.
Contact Boundary Title Today
At Boundary Title in Huntsville, our goal is to provide the best service, the most efficient technology, and exceptional accuracy in every transaction. We specialize in supporting realtors and lenders in Madison, Limestone, Morgan, Marshall, and Cullman counties. Contact us today to get started.